Address: The Ko, 1/14 Lambert Avenue, Newtown
Cost: $150 (includes all materials and firings) $135 early bird discount until Sunday 26th March. Discount is automatically applied at checkout
Come along to get your hands dirty, drink coffee, eat a croissant or two, chat with friends and connect to the earth element of clay. This workshop will take place at The Ko in Newtown, Geelong. It is perfect for complete beginners or for anyone who wishes to learn and develop new skills, all levels are welcome. Upon completion of this workshop you will have made anywhere between one large piece or several smaller pieces, these will be fired, glazed and ready to be picked up in Ocean Grove or at the next workshop at The Ko. Your pieces may take up to 4-5 weeks to be completed after the workshop, shipping can also be arranged.
What is included?
- Coffee or herbal tea
- Croissants + banana bread (gluten free, vegan option)
- Glazes and firings
- You will end up with up to three finished ceramic pieces
What Should I bring?
- Comfortable clothes you don't mind getting clay on
- Making with long nails can be challenging, a quick clip is recommended
- Absolutely nothing, everything else is provided!